Smoky Jalapeno flavour
As the grill sizzles and the tantalizing scent of smoky goodness fills the air, anticipation builds for the feast that lies ahead. The succulent racks of pork ribs, carefully prepared and seasoned with a touch of salt and black pepper, are about to undergo a transformative journey on the grill. But what sets this recipe apart is the extraordinary combination of flavours that will elevate your barbecue experience to new heights.
Enter Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce, a true gem among condiments. This robust, smoky sauce with a hint of spiciness adds a mesmerizing depth to the ribs, infusing them with a unique and irresistible allure. And to balance the heat, a drizzle of golden honey brings a gentle sweetness, creating a harmonious symphony of flavours that will captivate your palate.
Imagine sinking your teeth into tender, juicy ribs, each bite coated in the luscious blend of Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce and honey. The smoky aroma envelopes your senses, while the sauce clings to the meat, creating a delectable glaze that seals in the juiciness. With every bite, you’ll experience a burst of complex flavours, from the smoky heat of chipotle to the delicate touch of sweetness from honey, leaving you craving more with each indulgent mouthful.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Prepare the ribs by removing the membrane from the back of each rack. Season the ribs generously with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce, honey, olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using). This will be your barbecue sauce.
- Place the ribs on the grill, bone side down. Cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- After 30 minutes, begin basting the ribs with the Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce and honey mixture. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes or so.
- Check the internal temperature of the ribs with a meat thermometer. The ribs are done when the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare or 160°F (71°C) for medium. If you prefer your ribs more well-done, cook them a bit longer.
- Once the ribs are cooked to your desired doneness, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the barbecued ribs hot, with any remaining sauce on the side for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious barbecued ribs with the smoky and spicy flavor of Adore Chillies Chipotle sauce and the touch of sweetness from the honey!